Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- ProSphere Women's Hampton University Old School Fullzip Hoodie (Apparel) (HU)
- women Morgan Women's 2 Piece Skirt Suit Blazer Embroidered Size 6 Fully Lined
- Elizabeth and James Longsleeve Chunky Knit Wool Blend Cardigan Sweater Size XS
- St. John nautical stripe Crop Sweater Top Womens Off Shoulder 3 4 Sleeves Wool L
- RARE Anthropologie 08 Susquehanna Cardigan Sweater Top MOTH 0 2 XS
- Free People Cardigan Aztec Size Small
- PAOLO PECORA KNIT Brown Distressed redTURE Cowl Cardigan Sweater sz Large f678
- 1000 Mile Ultimate tactel traspirante DONNE PASSEGGIO BLISTER Calzini GRATIS
- Advance Apparels Womens Dress Free Size color Navy bluee Purple(See Photos)
- Bebe IMPERIAL NIGHTS ALL OVER LACE DRESS RED COLOR SIZE M
- Freya Resort AS3772 Wp Bügel, Gepolstert, Vollschalen Bikini Top red (red) 32H
- Desigual dress Women's Red Long Sleeve Spring-Summer cod. 109282 IE
- Emilio Pucci Embroidered Silk Dress Kaftan Coverup Gown RRP5680GBP
- Hot gold Ball Gown Quinceanera Dress Party Pageant Formal Gown Wedding Dresses
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...