Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- W014 NWT VINCE HONEYCOMB WOOL WOMEN CARDIGAN SIZE L in WWH 485
- Luxe Oh` Dor 100% Cashmere Sweater Braid Pattern Grey Melange 10
- Arrogant Cat- Biege Diagonal Knit Mini Dress
- Badgley Mischka Womens Gown Size 0 Red Off The Shoulder EG2282 NEW
- CHEZ CALIFORNIA VINTAGE DRESS LONG SLEEVE RED BELTED SHEER SIZE 46 26.5
- Cynthia Steffe Lace Pomegranates Red Shift Dress Sz 10
- FLORAR MAXI DRESS SIZE 12
- J.CREW DRESS NWT 3 4 SLEEVE SZ 0 PRINTED MULTI COLOR FULLY LINED WORK OR CASUAL
- Lazaro 2015 runway, Ostrich feathers and Swarovski crystals
- Meshki White Skinny Strap Faux Wrap Dress Womens Size Large
- NEW VERSACE GRAPHIC ZIG-ZAG DRESS 38
- NWT Theory Honey Strapless Dress Flair Mink Brown 4 XS S 330
- Philosophy Womens Dress Size L 0044
- Summer Women's Mini Dress Lace Flower embroidery off shoulder A-line Holiday New
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...