Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
|Condition:||Pre-owned : |
An item that has been used or worn previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections.See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
|Seller Notes:||“slight piling and wear from normal use”|
|Style:||Cardigan Sweater||Size (Women's):||S|
|Knit Style:||Chunky, Cable Knit|
|Material:||wool||Features:||Chunky Knit, Oversized|
|Size Type:||Regular||Sleeve Length:||Long Sleeve|
Does not apply
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Anthropologie Left Of Center Women's Green Ruffled Shoulder Cardigan Size M 112
- M&S Cream 100% Cashmere Jumper. Size Excellent Condition
- NWT C&C CALIFORNIA GREY STRIPED 100% 2-PLY CASHMERE SWEATER EXTRA LARGE XL RT159
- Eileen Fisher Graphic Merino Long Kimono Cardigan Size 1X NWT Authentic
- Simple and Sexy Dress
- Adrianna Papell Embellished Shantung Sheath Dress sz 4P
- BCBG MAXAZRIA blueE PEACH PRINT KNIT STRETCH DRESS LONG SLEEVES LARGE
- NEW, RARE Agent Provocateur Le Salon Stationery set
- Diane von Furstenberg Fleurette Dress in Floral Petals Poppy US size 2 398
- Fashion Union Women's Hershey Dress Multicoloured (Multi)
- J BRAND Women's Simone Rocha SR510T142 Ruffle Tier Dress Red Size S 565 BCF811
- Ladies Gothic Victorian Palace Winter Christmas Lolita Dress Princesses Coat
- Marc New York Pleated A-Line Sleeveless Dress Teal 8 148
- New Lilly Pulitzer Harper Shift Dress Seaside Aqua Breezy Babe Size Small 01064
- NWT MSRP 148 - ZOZO Medley Knit Twist Dress, Sleeveless, Japanese purple
- PIERRE BALMAIN pink Mini robe, US 6
- SUNDANCE PEACH PAISLEY HI-LOW HEM STRAPPY SILK DESERT BREEZE DRESS S 4-6 168
- WOOLRICH JOHN RICH & BROS Ladies New Navy FLEECE GILET Size Large L
- Women's Petite Warm Winter Wool Long Coat Camel Tan High Collar no labels-6P,8P
- Women Big Fox Collar Poncho Rex Rabbit Fur Cloak Overcoat Batwing Loose Fit Cape
- Detachable Fox FurTrim Collar Womens Cotton padded Coat Belt Warm Winter Denim
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...