Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- 2XL LuLaRoe Carly Dress Floral
- ANTHROPOLOGIE - ERI + ALI - Lunedi Flounced Dress size MP USA NEW
- BORIS INDUSTRIES Kleid Cut Outs 38 40 (S M) NEU white Stretch A-Form LAGENLOOK
- Carven bluee Purple Women's Size 4 FR 36 Abstract Sheath Dress Silk 780-
- Copper & Ella NEW White Women's Size XS Tessa Piped Shift Dress 234-
- Evening gown Sparkle prom style 71611 size 6 color bluesh
- Hugo Boss Geo Print Jersey Eduarda Metal Detail Dress Jersey Size M NWT
- Laura Ashley Dress, Linen Women's us8 uk12 Peach bluee-green W Floral sleeveless
- Maxi Real Silk Womens Long Holiday Loose Fashion Gown Leisure Dress Maxi Retro
- New BCBGeneration BCBG Dress Mermaid Belt One Shoulder Mini Womens Size 4 Small
- NWT Matilda Jane Womens One way Dress Size XL X Large Wish You Were Here
- Pearl by Lela pink Ponte Button Front Dress Navy, Size 4, NWT
- Brooks Bredhers Lt Pink Quilted Coat Plaid Pastel colors Inside Size 2 Ret. 298
- Solid and Plaid T-shirt Shirt Mini Dress
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...