Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
|Condition:||New without tags : |
A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) that is not in original packaging or may be missing original packaging materials (such as the original box or bag). The original tags may not be attached.See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
|Seller Notes:||“No fabric content label inside side seam”|
|Size:||Size: 1||Pattern:||crocheted pattern in knit|
|Material:||Cotton Knit||Sleeve Type:||Long Sleeve|
|Main Colour:||Peach||Knit Style:||medium|
|Exact Material:||Sold as 100% Cotton but no fabric content label.||EAN:|
Does not apply
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- AM434-C ANTONIO NOTARO 44 dress multicolor polyester women
- BNWT Lipsy Michelle Keegan bluesh Pink Lace Maxi Prom Dress Bridesmaid Long
- New Isabella pink Low Tide One-Piece Swimsuit sexy Navy bluee small
- Eileen Fisher Signature Viscose Jersey purplec Dress NWT Large
- GUESS women REIKO DRESS W84K71 1K3PP0 PT50
- Halston Heritage SATC Carrie Bradshaw Dress bluee S
- La Cera Women's Plus Tie-dye Short Sleeve Dress
- MCQ Alexander Mcqueen Sweater Dress
- NEW Tadashi Shoji Floral Embroidered Gown in Latte - Size 10
- NWT ST JOHN CERULEAN MILANO KNIT DRESS SZ 2 FITTED DESIGN SHORT SLEEVES sale
- Sexy Womens Tassels Dance Competition Dress Rumba Cha Cha Samba Latin Ballroom
- ST JOHN Vintage Solid Indigo Knit Sweater Skirt Set Skirt SZ 12 Sweater SZ Small
- Ladies Coat Dannimac light sand, bust 36 , length 44 , no belt, some stains 2174
- PUMA 51642001 Womens Spark 3 4 Zip Windbreaker- Choose SZ color.
- IKRUSH Womens Bella De Gran Tamaño De Imitación De Piel De Oveja Chaqueta De
- Women's size 4 red wool coat, brand new
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...