Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
|Condition:||Pre-owned : |
An item that has been used or worn previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections.See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
|Seller Notes:||“Good Condition”|
|Style:||Zip Up||Size Type:||Regular|
Does not apply
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- NOVICA Red 10% Alpaca Wool Long Sleeves Cardigan Sweater, Waterfall Dream'
- Brunello Cucinelli Cashmere Sweater Vest Purple Sleeveless Size Medium
- 438 Johnny Was Long Embroidered Hoodie Cardigan Large 10 12 Floral Embroidery
- Anthropologie Skyscrape Maxi Dress Floreat Embroidered Boho Turquoise Size 0
- BYRON LARS Womens White Textured Snakeskin-Embossed Bodycon Zipper Dress 4 NWT
- Chaqueta women marca Armani Jeans t 40(M)
- Cushnie Et Ochs Slashed Knit Sheath Dress SZ S
- Exquisite Vintage 100% Silk Sequined Beaded Dress M
- Honour Pink Pvc Angelina Dress 18
- Latex Dress without Zipper Rubber Mini Midi Hip Skirt Night Club Wear Costume
- Marni Ruffle Cotton Linen Mini Dress SZ 42
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...