Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- NEW PURE CASHMERE by JOHN LEWIS 100% CASHMERE GREEN JUMPER SIZE 12 RRP
- ISABEL MARANT ETOILE Sweaters 786784 Green 36
- 2019 UNIQLO U Women Shirt Dress Front Button 5colors NEW Japan 416430 417721
- ANNA SUI Dress P Cream Lace Floral Eyelet Cut Out Long Sleeve Boho Hippie Bridal
- Bohemia Womens Runway Printed Vegetables Long Sleeve Beach Casual Long Dress New
- Ella Moss Size M Crafty Crochet Inserts One Piece Maillot Swimsuit Red NWT 114
- Cushnie Front Zip Sheath Dress
- Fame And Partners Womens Red Satin Full-Length Prom Formal Dress 8 BHFO 9617
- J Crew Dress Size 4
- Lilly Pulitzer Bailey Silk Midi Bungalow Pink Sleeveless Long Shirt Dress-Medium
- MONIQUE IHUILLIER Lavender Adj Strap Ruched Brides Maid Gown 8
- NEW BCBG POLY MESH RUCHED CONTRAST W BELT AAO6F884 DC400 DRESS SIZE 12
- NWT Mark Jacobs 'Miriam' Striped Women's Jersey Dress in Pink Size MEDIUM
- PATRIZIA PEPE leichtes Seidenkleid creme Gr. 1 w. NEU ZC117
- STS sail to sable drop waist dress size 8 MSRP 248
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...