Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Pink Victoria's Secret ladies size extra small limited release wind breaker
- VALAMBERT ROMA ITALY STUNNING EYE POPPING orange 100% PURA LANA VERGINE L
- J CREW MIXED STRIPED SWEATER SIZE S
- J crew cashmere sweater xs
- CHRISTOPHER KANE Pink 100% Cotton Jumper, Size M
- 398 BNWT Eileen Fisher Merino Camel DARK POMEGRANATE Funnel Nk Cocoon Sweater M
- Champion Women's Show-Off Wired Sports Bra
- Alaia Womens Day Dress Size 40 US 4 Navy bluee Wool Long Sleeve Knee Length
- Betsey Johnson Liberty Dress Sz 2 Vintage Pink Floral Bubble Hem
- Gerry Womens 2pc Tankini Swimsuits Various colors
- Diane von furstenberg DVF silk wrap dress sz 4 6 S
- Free People OB838840 Mia Embroidered Long Sleeve Mini Dress in White Combo
- J BRAND Women's Simone Rocha SR510T142 Ruffle Dress Red Size XS 565 BCF811
- Lela pink Betsy Jacquard Coral Dress Size 12
- Missoni Knit Cap Sleeve Fitted Dress Size 42 New With Tags
- NEW Rebecca Taylor OFF-THE-SHOULDER FRANCINE FLORAL DRESS Navy Size 2
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...