Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Cruciani Cardigan Women's 44 IT Off-white Cashmere Plain
- Anthropologie Zuri Midi Dress NEW NWT L
- Cacharel Silk Printed Dress Size 36(K-61108)
- NWT Splendid Swim Swimsuit Bikini Bra 2pc set Size XS Reversible Bra Navy
- David Meister Ponte Knit Paneled Sheath Dress Sleeveless Ruffle Brown size 8
- Filippa K Women's Semi Wrap Dress bluee (Bright Nav)
- INC International Concepts 129.50 Women's Belted Halter A-Lined Dress Teal, 10
- Lauren by Ralph Lauren Women's Texture Pattern Sheath Dress
- M&S Per Una Short Sleeve Real Leather Dress
- NEW Joie Jamira Flutter Sleeve Dress in Caviar - Size S
- NWT Women's Democracy St. Pattys Day Green 100% Silk Sleeveless Low Cut Dress 12
- Paradyz Womens Shimmer Green Ecru Lace and Pearls Maxi Dress NEW SZ 8
- Avanti Brown Leather Trench Coat Removable Thinsulate Lining SZ XS A68LM
- T Tahari Womens Sheath Dress, S, blueee
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...