Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Pre-owned: An item that has been used or worn previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and ... Read moreabout the condition
|Material:||70% Acrylic 30% Wool||Style:||Crewneck|
|Pattern:||Detailed Pearl beaded||Size (Women's):||M|
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Vtg southhampton sportswear parka style winter coat size 40 nice
- WOMENS 10 REG. LONDON FOG LINED ZIPOUT LONG COAT
- TOPSHOP POLAR TEDDY BEAR FAUX FUR DOUBLE BREASTED SUPER SOFT BORG COCOON COAT
- Gant BO-1403_470594_130 Dames jas - kleur Beige NL
- GEIGER of Austria Boiled Wool Coat
- Mom Mother Mama Parent Womens Clothing Zip Up Hoodie Hooded Zipper Sweatshirt
- Coat Womens Formal Slim Fit Blazers Skirt Pants 3 Piece Suits 2018 Fashion OL
- Oscar de la Renta Size 4 Glen Plaid Pattern Blazer and Pencil Skirt 2 PC Set
- A + A Collection SHAWL COLLAR SWEAT
- XJXKS 2017 spring and autumn new women's plaid knitting loose sweater + shirt 2
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...