Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Cuidado textil:||Lavado A Máquina||EAN:|
|Temporada:||Todas Época Año||Color principal:||Negro|
|Categoría de tamaño:||Normalgröße||Material:||60% Algodón, 40% Poliéster|
|Largo:||Largo Hasta La Cadera||Estilo:||Suéter Sudor|
|Tipo de Manga:||Manga Larga||Marca:||O'Neill|
|Patrón:||Patrones Gráficos||Escote:||Cuello Redondo|
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- International concepts Red Fusion Puffer Warm Vest Sz.P,Xs, S NWT, 99
- TALBOTS MISSES SIZE 16 PINK DOUBLE FACED WOOL DRESS NWOT (RETAIL 199)
- J Kara Embellished Empire-Waist Gown and Shawl Sz 18 - 219
- Lilly Pulitzer Dress Medium Short Sleeve Marlowe Dress Brilliant bluee M
- Monsoon Mandy Maxi Lace Dress Brand New With Tags RRP
- Nicole Miller Collection gold Dress Size 10
- NWT BETSY & ADAM 190 Light bluee Prom Formal Gown 8
- Reiss Loralie Draped Dress In Deep bluesh S NEW RRP .00
- TRINA TURK Algiers Tunic INDIGO blueeE Swim Cover Up Beach Dress M or L ( 140) NWT
- Womens Down Cotton Full Length Quilted Parka Outwear Faux Fur Hoodie Coat G241
- Broadtail W Curly Mongolian Lamb Fur Stroller Excellent Vintage Made In Germany
- Korean Women's Long Style Outwear Trench Coats Double Breasted Slim Dresses Belt
- Pink Victoria secret ladies size XS hooded zipper front hoodie
- KAPPA FELPA AUTHENTIC AWENTE - black BIANCO - 3031QH0-907
- KARPOS ALAGNA FLEECE W POLAIRE FEMME 2500746 403
- St John Collection Women's Blazer Size 8 Chevron Button Up Career USA Collared
- BODEN Green Long Cotton Collar Cardigan Snap Button Duster Sweater Coat Size 6
- Derek Lam for Athleta Wool Cashmere Sweater XS Women's
- NW3 Hobbs Elbow Patch Sweater teal green 100% wool jumper Size 12 New Tags BNWT
- Extremely Rare Anthropologie pink Blooming Cardigan Sweater L
- 360 DECODE 1.8 Women PINK EMBELLISHED TWO-PIECE BEADED BODICE SEQUINED DRESS 0
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...