Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- 2-PC Suit Skirt Blazer-Top, Adrianna Papell, 100% Silk, Royal-bluee Jacquard, 6
- Current POLO RALPH LAUREN Alternating Stripe Peak Lapel Navy Cotton Blazer SZ 2
- Mango Women's New vintage style Fashion quality Knit Top
- Fat Face - Women's - Merrivale Dress - Natural Surf - 55% Cotton - BNWT
- PLST Sweaters 131560 Brown M
- BCBGMAXAZRIA ELINOR OMBRE OVERSIZED BOXY TUNIC XS S GREY MULTI MSRP 258
- 7 VEILS Women and Men Microfleece Ultra Long Floor-Length Hooded Bathrobes
- After Six Bow One-Shoulder Gown SZ 6 Ivory
- BEBE LANA SEQUIN FLORAL DRESS NWT NEW 129 XXSMALL XXS 0
- Chaps by Ralph Lauren Misses Solid Blouson Aubergine Purple Dress Long Sleeve XL
- CRISTINAEFFE ABITO women MOD. ABITO APERITIVO TG. 40
- Faith Connexion Sailor Studded Dress size M
- Honour Women's PVC Regulation Dress, long sleeved, with high collar.
- Leichtes Sommerkleid mit bluemen verziert
- Missoni Dress Size Small color Multi-color NWOT 3,895.00
- NEW FREE PEOPLE White Shelagh Linen Cotton Long Sleeve Knit Tunic Shirt Dress M
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...