Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- NWT 478.00 Tahari Taupe Brown Glenn Plaid Blazer Size 6
- SONIA RYKIEL Women’s Size 38 S bluee Green Striped 3 4 Sleeve Tunic Sweater
- New Silk Blend Ugly Christmas Sweater Size Large bluee Mittens And Hats
- Long Sleeve Waffle Sweater in Grey
- Joie Tambrel Asymmetrical Sweater Navy bluee Womens Small Cashmere Blend
- Brunello Cucinelli Women Layered Silk Alpaca Cardigan Sweater Asymmetrical Cuffs
- 2016 Women's Lace Long Sleeve Swing Slim A Line Lace Full Length Maxi long Dress
- Adrianna Papell Occasions Lace Shutter gown SZ 16
- BCBGMaxAzria Dress Strapless 12 Silk Purple Prom
- Elan Crochet Insert Cover Up Dress (2 colors)
- CUSHNIE ET OCHS Red Silk Sleeveless Dress Size 10
- Fame and Partners Women's Angel-Sleeve Wrap Gown
- Hot Summer Luxury Dresses Women Dress Print Summer New Sleeveless A-line short
- Lauren Ralph Lauren Mesh-Yoke Jersey Dress Size 10
- Milly Cattrina Purple and White Hydrangea Print Dress Size 4, NEW WITH TAGS
- New Designer Straight Suit Navy bluee Salwar Kameez Indian Dress Pajami 7723
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...