Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- ALEX Women's Platinum Evening Dress Size 20 W
- Betsy & Adam Women's Petite Sequined Caped Dress
- Pour Moi Aloha Maxi Dress bluee New Sizes S M L XL - 7110
- Dress The Population Dress Lace Ivory Long Sleeve Dresses Size Medium
- Giambattista Valli White Baroque Style Dress
- Jovani JVN62323 Evening Dress LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEED NEW Authentic Gown
- Kensie Women's Slinky Knit Lace Up Dress
- Marni Women Dress Abmav35aootao53 It 38 D 34 Acetate Silk Tunic Dress Np 860 New
- NEW Org 238 Boden Rich Purple Magenta Zoe Dess Size US 6 P
- NWT Lindy Bop Jojo Fish Print Swing Dress Size 4
- Sessun Mayfair Brown ditsy floral print long sleeve button front S
- Speechless Women's Full Length Dress W Surplice Bodice (Junior's)
- J.Crew Blazer Periwinkle bluee 100% Lightweight Wool Sz 6 NWOT Perfect For Spring
- NUAGE Brown Solid Polyester Zip Front Button Down Hooded Coat Size 12 GG0788
- Winter Outdoor Freizeit Weste Tennessee gefüttert mit Reißverschluss
- Victoria Secret Fashion Show 2018 Pink Faux Fur Coat XL
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...