Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Beautiful Vintage Paisley Dress Size Small
- Freya RESORT as3770 WP Con Aro, Acolchado Corazón Top Bikini red (red) 28d
- Diane von Fustenberg epana dress
- FRENCH CONNECTION dress Size 4 NEW
- Johnny Was XS Embroidered Silk Lined Dress
- KAREN MILLEN CREAM & FLORAL SILK RARE DRESS 16 BNWT
- NEW Anthropologie 468 Milana Silk DressBy ShoshannaSize Small
- New Forever Unique Edna Red Maxi Dress 14
- NWT SOLACE LONDON WOMEN'S ADELLE RUFFLE DRESS CREAM US 2 610
- Piraten Kleid Mittelalter Piratin Tunika Spitze Karneval Edel black white 34-44
- Brown Wool Blend FABIANI Button Semi Fitted Full Length Women's Coat Size UK16
- SUNDANCE CATALOG Beautiful DEIDRE Maxi Dress PETITE LARGE Orig. 348
- Girl Winter Cute Cat Coat Lolita Bow Sweet Outwear Fur Collar&Cuffs Woolen Coat
- Japanese Style Women's Long Style Printing Kimono Coat Lace Up Loose Fit Spring
- Spyder Down Vest Raspberry Pink Small Womens Spyder Prymo Vest NWT
- Emporio Armani Dawn Coat It 40
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...