Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- ALEX EVENINGS EMBROIDERED LACE BODICE CAP SLEEVE NAVY GOWN DRESS sz 8
- Betsey Johnston BAMBI Dress Flutter Sleeve Floral Boho Size 8 EUC
- ViX Womens Bia Green Shimmer Halter Tie Swim Top Separates M BHFO 4981
- Dress Gudrum Sjoden Size L
- Genese womens dress size 40
- Jovani 62497 Evening Dress LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEED NEW Authentic Gown
- KEEPSAKE THE LABEL 'NO SECRETS' FLORAL FIT & FLARE DRESS sz M
- Marc Jacobs Floral Halter Sun Dress Pink Daisy Print Size 2
- New Lela pink Modified Halter Dress Navy Poppy Size 4 MSRP 1295
- NYDJ Women's Nicole Wrap Dress Charcoal Grey Dress SZ 2
- Phase Eight 8 Beautiful Garland Floral Lace Occasion Dress Size US 8 NEW
- Stylish Womens Sexy Embroidery Flowers Sexy Short Dress Hollow Out Club Dress Sz
- Columbia 6427 Ladies Crescent Valley Quarter-Zip Fleece
- POST CARD Womens Off White Quilted Aires Ski Vest Size 8 Made In
- ZARA LEOPARD FAUX FUR COAT
- ZARA SPECIAL MAROON RED WOOL BLEND HANDMADE COAT TIED SLEEVES, SIZE S- BNWT
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...