Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Chaqueta vintage una menos cuarto
- 4 Premium VESTE FEMME CARDIGAN bout en pointes longue superposition ligne a 54
- Jovani 64089 Evening Dress LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEED NEW Authentic Gown
- Keepsake Womens Asymmetrical One Shoulder Sheath Dress Pink Size Medium 10628781
- MADEWELL Mercado Embroidered Shift Dress in After Dusk -Size XS
- NEW Free People Endless Summer Lille White Halter Long Maxi Dress Size Large
- NWT ST. JOHN Knits Luxe Sculpture Knit Cyan bluee Cold Shoulder Dress sz 10 1195
- Pink Womens Sweet Princess Suspenders Ball Gown Cake Skirt Long Party Dress SZ
- Susana Monaco Women's Karen Dress
- Gloria Vanderbilt Womens Belted Puffer Military, S
- Vintage Ladies REAL FUR Coat in Dark Brown Armpit armpit 22 Length 40 (f128)
- SALE Coat cashmere and fox fur size S - M
- VINTAGE Cream Mongolian Lamb Fur Oversized Collared Coat
- Trespass Womens Ladies Stumble Polyester Hooded Fleece Sweatshirts
- Lagucia Jersey Wolle Mod. 29290 black
- Women's Stylish Genuine Lambskin Casual Leather Blazer Coat WB 10
- Free People Dolman Sleeve Butterfly Kimono Printed Cardigan Women’s Medium
- FIND Women's Soft and Cosy Jumper Red (Burgundy) 14 (Manufacturer size Large)
- Sweaters 856862 Green F
- Theory Sweaters 541895 Yellow S
- 288 NEW BCBG MAX AZRIA GRETA LACE INSET DRESS XXS TKY6N586
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...