Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Womens Genuine 100% Natural Lamb Fur Mid Long Outwear Sheep Shearling Coats Warm
- NWT VICTORIA`S SECRET PINK Graphic HOODIE SIZE L BOYFRIEND
- Victoria’s Secret PINK Rhinestone Bling Camouflage Hoodie
- ADIDAS BY STELLA MCCARTNEY SWEAT-SHIRTS FERMETURE ÉCLAIR FEMME NEUVE blue AD5
- RENA LANGE 2 pc tweed green & pink skirt suit sz 40 US 6
- SAILOR MOON SYMBOLS GIRLS CARDIGAN
- Rag & Bone Mesh Open Knit Sweater Red Size XS UK8 BNWT
- Wildfox White Label My Favorite Lenon Sweater In bluee Size S
- Vintage Gianni Versace Istante 100% cashmere off white cropped cardigan size 44
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...