Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Anthropologie Caltha Swing Dress by Tanvi Kedia Sz XS - NWOT
- Brand New 2 pieces Floral Long Prom Pageant Evening dress size 0-8
- Catherine Malandrino Dress Size Medium
- COURTWORTH PARIS CREAM LACE SHEER SLEEVELESS DRESS SIZE 10 RETAIL 2,150
- EXCLUSIVE MODERN ABAYA FANCY JILBAB ARABIAN KAFTAN WEDDING GOWN DRESS 6103
- ISABEL MARANT Sandy Knit Dress - FR 38
- Leg Avenue Women's Industrial Net Pantyhose
- MARC BY MARC JACOBS Dresses 631144 bluee 2
- NEW KOMAROV Dress Medium Printed 3 4 Sleeve Lace A Line KEYHOLE Size Medium
- NWT ZARA Nude Knotted Dress with Button SIZE M Ref.2238 779
- Pink Shaper Brand Short Body Bella Reshaper , Size 26 Beige color
- Susana Monaco fuscia Purple halter dress maxi gown Size Small S
- Byer Womens pea coat XL
- Aeropostale Grey Wool Pea Coat S
- BCBGMAXAZRIA Women's Puffer with Strom Cuff XS Loden
- NEW faux suede sheepskin coat purple size 14
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...