Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Anthropologie Eyelash Long Cardigan(XS S)SO
- 4G BY GIZIA WOMEN'S GREEN BEAUTIFUL COAT NATURAL FUR 36 M
- Anthropologie Farm Rio Galatea Embroidered Dress
- BRAND NEW Royal bluee and Brown Faux Wrap Dress US Size 8 - Joseph Ribkoff
- Cecico Animal cheetah print long sleeve fit and flare dress Size Small NWT
- Cristina Gavioli VI-CGR2081 Women's dress - colour Grey AU
- Fashions By Zacuto Bamboo Fashion Shop Green Hawaiian Dress Size 14 Barkcloth
- J Crew Dress 0 Laser Cut Floral Shift Dress b8789 168 NWT Radiant orange
- Ladies Plain Modest Cape Dress Mennonite Amish NEW Made-To-Order (Sizes 4-18)
- M Missoni Women's Solid Knit Scoop Dress
- New Exclusive Islamic Kaftan Dresses Caftan Tunics Arabian Abaya Fancy Robe
- NWT Stone Cold Fox Owen Gown Maxi Dress bluee 100% Silk - Gorgeous
- Phase Eight Jersey Dress & Waterfall Cardigan size 14
- Sue Wong New Pink Silk Ostrich Feathers Strapless Party Dress MSRP 528 Size 4
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...