Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Bebe maxi dress, lightweight polyester, ADORABLE High low hem.
- Fantasie Milos Fs6134 mit Bügel ,Gerafft Vollschalen Bikini Oberteil black
- DKNY Hot Pink Lace Dress. Size Petit.
- French Connection Womens Aurelie A-Line Dress, 2, Metallic
- Joie Womens Jamira Peasant Dress caviar S
- Karen Millen Leather Look Sexy Dress .
- UK6 POLLY Knitted Bodycon DRESS KHAKI Reiss 54% Viscose 45% Nylon 1% Elasta
- NEW MSRP 159 LAUREN RALPH LAUREN Faux-Wrap Python Jersey Dress, Brown, Size XL
- Off Shoulder Evening Prom Dress Pageant Prom Party Quinceanera Ball Gown Vintage
- Paul & Joe Sister Lace Sheath Dress
- Vintage Real Fur Poncho size M-L
- Speechless Women's Full Length Formal Dance Party Dress (Junior's)
- JESSICA SIMPSON COAT WITH FAUX FUR COLLAR SZ L NWT
- WOMENS COAT SIZE 16 MULTI COLOR WOOL BLEND COLDWATER CREEK NWT RETAIL 200
- Authentic AQUASCUTUM Ivory Light weight Fabric MEN FOLDING COAT Foldable Trench
- Daniele Alessandrini jasje Dames Grijs Lange mouw Lente-Zomer cod. 106333 NL
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...