Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Beautiful Vintage Paisley Dress Size Small
- Freya RESORT as3770 WP Con Aro, Acolchado Corazón Top Bikini red (red) 28d
- Diane von Fustenberg epana dress
- FRENCH CONNECTION dress Size 4 NEW
- Johnny Was XS Embroidered Silk Lined Dress
- KAREN MILLEN CREAM & FLORAL SILK RARE DRESS 16 BNWT
- NEW Anthropologie 468 Milana Silk DressBy ShoshannaSize Small
- NEW DUBAI ORIENTAL ROBE MODERN WEDDING GOWN MgoldCCO KAFTAN TAKSHITA DRESS 786
- NWT Rebecca Taylor Women’s Size 6 Tie Front Grey Sleeveless Silk Dress
- Sexy Detachable Train Satin Lace Mermaid Prom Evening Dress Celebrity Party Gown
- Womens Faux Fur Leopard Lapel Waist Length Coats Parka Winter Warm Outwear I231
- Stunning White and Pink Prom Gown by Rachel Allen
- Serengeti Fiesta Boucle Vest Plus Size 2X Full Zip Boho Festival Metalic
- Womens Lapel Double Breasted Long Trench Outerwear Trumpet Sleeves Overcoat
- New stylish genuine Beste quality lamb skin women leather dress real vintage MS11
- LILIANE ROMI COUTURE PARIS INCROYABLE VESTE yellow PAILLE PERLES ET PAILLETTES 38
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...