Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Maglia men Manuel Ritz red black 2532m520 183850 Autunno Inverno 2018 19
- 1920s Evening Gown Long Formal Party Prom Dresses Retro Vintage Sequins Beaded
- AMAZING COUTURE PLASTIC ISLAND COAT DRESS M
- BNWT Mulberry Dress Cotton Taffeta Silk Pleated Skirt UK10 Pink Burgundy
- TEAM REALTREE camouflage Juniors' APG Basic Brief swim pant &twist front top,S
- Elegant Berta Vintage Beach Wedding Dress 2019 Mermaid Sheer Lace Bridal Gown
- Faironly Apple Red Satin Strapless Prom Gown Rb4
- ITALIAN DESIGNER PARTY OFFICE DRESS SIZE S M L XL XXL (IT SIZE 40 42 44 46 48 50
- Kooi Prendas De Punto Navidad Colección Vestido blue Marino DC 15102
- Marc by Marc Jacobs- Tan Cotton Sleeveless Maxi Dress Sz XS
- New Ladies Victorian Lolita Gothic Palace Winter Warm Christmas Dress Long Coat
- NWT Lilly Pulitzer Lagoon Green Wave Rider Palmetto Dress, Sz XS, 98
- PHILOSOPHY DI ALBERTA FERRETTI WOMEN'S TAUPE SEQUINED SILK DRESS SZ 38 2
- SUMMER STUNNER Vanessa Bruno Eyelet Embroidery Silk Dress size 34, 36
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...