Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- MISSGUIDED Square Mesh Plunge Swimsuit in White US 10 (camg130)
- Eileen Fisher NEW Olive Green Women's XL Sleeveless Shift Dress 178- 486
- Guess by Marciano Cheetah Sport Tunic dress top sz Xs
- Halston Heritage One Shoulder Dress Sz 2 Turquoise
- L.K.Bennett Corin Embroidered Dress bluee RRP 575£. size 10
- Mara Hoffman Yellow Women's 4 Side Buttoned One Shoulder Shift Dress 495-
- New KAREN MILLEN pink Floral Print BNWT Evening Party Pencil Corset Club Dress
- NWT ZARA Sz XS Short Sleeve Textured Mini Cocoon DRESS Ivory NEW
- PAOLO ERRICO Cocoon Dress Size M Unlined Contrast Satin Pleated Made in
- St. John Knit SPORT NWT AMARETTO Brown Ribbed Drawstring DRESS SZ P 4 6
- U.S. Polo Assn. Women's Puffer Vest, - Choose SZ color
- Used Cabela's Down Vest Size Medium Red
- Womens Long Sleeve Bowknot Cloak Single Breasted Slim Woolen Coat Outwear Ske15
- Fred Perry Womens Tartan Wool Blazer - Size
- Tourmaline Mink Stole (Size Women's Medium)
- No One Fights Alone Women's Sweatshirt Breast Cancer Awareness Family Cure
- FELPA women EMOTICONS WORD SMILE IT CONFUSES PEOPLE WHY SO VINTAGE NE0077A
- Victoria's Secret Pink Lace Up Fashion Show Bling Hoodie color bluee NWT XSmall
- GORGEOUS TAUPE TONE ON TONE EMBROIDERED PANTS SUIT FROM greenIGO PARIS SZ 6 MED
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...