Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- ALYCE PARIS PROMDRESSBALLGOWNblueE RADIANCEMUST SELLSTUNNINGSIZE 10NWT
- BNWT Jaeger Size 14 Red Evening Day Weddings, Mother Of Bride Dress
- Sz XS-XL - Sunsets Tiki Hut Pink Tiki Hut Lime Swimsuits & Swimsuit Separates
- EILEEN FISHER Merino Wool Sweater Dress (size 2X)
- GUESS ANGELICA GLITTER DRESS SIZE M RED
- Halston heritage Long Dress Gown Size 10
- L.K. Bennett bluee Women's Size 8 Sleeveless Pleated A-Line Dress 445-
- Magnifique Robe JUST CAVALLI FR 42
- New Iro Reward gold 4 S 36 sequin embellished asymmetrical pleated skirt 390
- NWT Maggie London gold Holiday Strapless Ruffle Detail Dress Size
- Parker Womens Dress Size Medium Multi Stripe Thatcher Striped 288 10531590
- Steven Alan Plaid Belted Spaghetti Strap Button Down Shirt Red Dress Size XS
- L.L. Bean Womens Lined Trench Coat Size Small Khaki
- Winter Womens Rabbit Fur Collar Skirt Coat White Collect Waist Princess Dress
- Sympli Boho Tassle Fringe Vest Grey Sz 12 Open Drape 180
- THEORY CAILEN TWEED COATSIZE 6
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...