Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- PRADA Sweaters 333706 blueeｘMulticolor 38
- A.P.C. Dresses 014520 PurpleｘMulticolor S
- Anthropologie MOTH Bohemian Soft Wool Blend Heavy Sweater Dress Size SM Cute
- Brunello Cucinelli Embellished Crystal Cold-Shoulder dress SZ L New
- CHETTA B DRESS WITH NINA LEONARD BOLERO SIZE 10 NEW WITH TAG RETAIL 149 LINED
- Cynthia Rowley Tortoise Rectangle Sunglasses
- Emporio armani dress size 46 Made in
- House of CB 'Rhoda' Champagne Satin Bustier Bardot Dress L 12 14 ZA 602
- Lauren Ralph Lauren Sz 12 bluee Off Shoulder Sheath Dress Stretch Knee Length NWT
- MAX MARA SPORTMAX BEAUTIFUL CACAO CREPE DRESS SZ 12 BNWT RRP
- NEW sensounico Summer Dress With Belt PIANURASTUDIO M Size Knee Length Tag Japan
- NWT LuLaRoe Size Large AMELIA Dress blueish-Green
- Parker Kansas Midi sequin Beaded bluee Mist High-low Maxi Dress Size XS, S, M NWT
- Stella McCartney 3D Flower One Shoulder Dress Brand New BNWT 10 US 8 IT 42
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...