Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
|Condition:||Pre-owned : |
An item that has been used or worn previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections.See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
|Seller Notes:||“ALL OF OUR ITEMS ARE PRE-OWNED PLEASE READ ALL THE LISTING DETAILS”|
|Size:||M||Features:||Water-Resistant, Waterproof, Wind-Resistant, Windproof, Zip|
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- RALPH LAUREN TOP CARDIGAN SHAWL WRAP NAVY CASHMERE CABLE SMALL
- Soft Kitty Lullaby Funny Women's Hoodie by Spreadshirt™
- Women's John Jay College of Criminal Justice Gameday Hoodie Sweatshirt (Apparel)
- Tahari Women's Size 8 Grey Pleat Detail Skirt Suit Msrp 280.00
- 525 american Women's red sweater XL NEW WITH TAGS
- R29 women de Piel Sintética con Capucha women Capa Poncho en Plus
- ZARA SWEATER WITH PUFF SLEEVES KNIT JUMPER MUSTARD YELLOW M MEDIUM 10 12 8 38
- ZADIG&VOLTAIRE Sweaters 854439 BeigeｘMulticolor XS
- ANN DEMEULEMEESTER - PULL - white - size 36fr - COTON ET CACHEMIRE
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...