Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- East 5th Ladies Larhe Green Blazer 3 4 Sleeves Polyester
- Cotton Emporium Long Sleeve Cardigan SZ3X NWT
- Misook neon bright pink knit sequins cardigan sweater top size M
- New York & Company NWT Womens Ivory Brown Button Down Sweater Top Size XS
- SUPER CHUNKY HAND MADE HEAVY JUMPER
- V855 NWT VINCE CASHMERE BLEND OVERSIZE STRIPE WOMEN SWEATER SIZE S in BW 245
- 248 Lilly Pulitzer Teeki Getaway Garden Stretch Silk Jersey One Shoulder Dress
- Alice + Olivia Caryn Bustier Strapless Metallic Shimmer Embellished Dress 750
- bluee Mojito Bridgette Turquoise Embellished Silk Kaftan Top BNWT Tag rrp
- LA LEELA Summer Boho Printed Kimono Cardigan, Women Silk Swim Bathing Suit Cover
- Connected Women's Cutout Sequined Lace Gown (10, Navy)
- Eva Franco Woman's Size 12 Pink Glory Futura Dress Lace Formal Evening Wedding
- Hobbs of London Evening Dress
- Laundry by Shelli Segal White Women's Size 8 Geo Sequin Gown Dress 365-
- MAXMARA Women's Beige Camel Hair Sheath Dress US Sz 8
- New Monsoon LOLO LACE Red Tunic Dress szs 10 12 Wedding Party Cruise
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...