Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Pre-owned: An item that has been used or worn previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and ... Read moreabout the condition
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Pendleton 100% Wool Winter Coat Womens Red Long Overcoat Vintage Silk Lining EUC
- Hot Fashion genuine rabbit fur coat with Faux fur collar women‘s waistcoat R160
- BNWT TOPSHOP FOREST Relaxed Coat
- Gestuz Women's Elin Coat Beige (Cornstalk)
- Victoria Secret Pink Nation Campus Pants Size Large
- Carrera Jeans Women's sweatshirt bluee 108470 IE
- FREDDY FELPA ZIP E CAPPUCCIO FELPA women F8WACS5 NPD0
- PIACENZA Exclusively for ESCADA Womens Longsleeve Blazer Wool Rabbit Size 42
- H by Halston Women's Sweater Sz S Silk-Cashmere Cardigan Burgundy Red A280010
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...