Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
Does not apply
Does not apply
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- NEW PURE CASHMERE by JOHN LEWIS 100% CASHMERE GREEN JUMPER SIZE 12 RRP
- ISABEL MARANT ETOILE Sweaters 786784 Green 36
- 2019 UNIQLO U Women Shirt Dress Front Button 5colors NEW Japan 416430 417721
- ANNA SUI Dress P Cream Lace Floral Eyelet Cut Out Long Sleeve Boho Hippie Bridal
- Bohemia Womens Runway Printed Vegetables Long Sleeve Beach Casual Long Dress New
- Fantasie Kuramathi FS6117 mit Bügeln Geraffte Vollschalen Bikini Top Multi 36E
- DIANE VON FURSTENBERG DVF Authentic Palace Tiger US 6 Size Silk Dress NWT
- Emilio Pucci Runway Silk prism geometric New w o tags- 44 14 US
- HELMUT LANG Dresses 344678 White S
- Ladies Women Indian Pakistani Long Plum Maroon Red Anarkali Salwar Kameez 38 40
- MARNI Peach Silk Belted Dress with Slip sz 40 1,231
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...