Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Brunello Cucinelli Pull Femme XL IT Beige Cachemire tricoté
- STUNNING St John evening gold shimmer knit dress sz 2
- Tally Ho Ivory Cream Off White Full Zip Collar Knit Cardigan Sweater Medium
- CLEAR IMPRESSION Sweaters 269022 Beige 2
- HOBBS SILK COTTON CARDIGAN - SIZE 12 - GOOD ORDER - RRP
- AKRIS Sweaters 471708 Brown 36
- New Leith Retro One-Piece Swimsuit Coral Glow L Large 12 - 14
- ADRIANNA PAPELL Women's Long Dress Beaded Brown Size 10 - NEW
- Beautiful Free People Rainbow Crochet Knit Summer Halter Sun Dress Medium M New
- Chelsea28 NEW bluee Womens Size XS Pleated Floral-Print Sheath Dress 149 621
- CROON A SONG Dresses 854822 bluee 38
- Faithfull The Brand Le Moulin Dress Salina Floral Print Size US 4 (S)
- Helmut Lang Womens White Solid Stretch Sleeveless Ruched Dress 0 Cruise Wear
- La Femme Teal Prom Dress
- Marc Cain Kleid 2 in 1 Optik N5 42
- New J.Jill Ponte Huntergreen Dress 109 Short Sleeve Stretch Long Green Sz 4X
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...