Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Victoria's Secret PINK Tunic Crew Oversize Sweatshirt Leopard Sequin Bling Top
- Goth visual aristocrat vampire bride engrave lace intimate breezy blazer Y535 BK
- NEW GUESS Los Angeles Women's Ivory Knit Tank Top NWT
- Designer Sweater Carfdigan BRENDA FRENCH for French Rags Santana Style Knit M L
- ADAM ET ROPE Sweaters 165628 BrownｘMulticolor F
- NEW ISABEL MARANT H&M LOOP KNIT FLUFFY WOOL SWEATER SIZE XS RARE
- Abbey Glass Coral White Striped Frances Dress, Size S.
- Adrianna Papell NEW bluee Womens Size 6 Gown Beaded Mesh-Panel Dress 359 061
- BCBG Runway- Multi-color Print Strapless Dress Sz 2
- Freya Floral Pop AS3170 W Tankini Arc-En-Ciel (Brut) 32D
- Designer KAREN MILLEN silk dress size 8 --USED ONCE-- 100% silk calf length
- FOXIEDOX NWT Red Lace Striped Sheer Maxi Dress Large L
- J Crew red Jules dress in wool 3 4 Sleeves
- Laundry by Shelli Segal White Nude Mesh Sequin Women's 12 Gown Dress 365-
- MaxMara Weekender maxi skirt, Size L
- NEW Cinq a Sept Marta Dress in bluesh - Size 0
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...