Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Pre-owned: An item that has been used or worn previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and ... Read moreabout the condition
Does not apply
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- FELPA CON CAPPUCCIO women EQUIPO LA CASA DI CARTA PAPEL EL PROFESOR RS0011A PACD
- ProSphere Women's Norfolk State University Ombre Fullzip Hoodie (Apparel) (NSU)
- VICTORIAS SECRET PINK PINK ANORAK FULL ZIP LINED WINDBREAKER HOODIE NWT
- Woman's Renlyn blazer brown size 10 (L32)
- LRL LAUREN JEANS CO Olive Army Green Sweater Cardigan Leather Buttons Sz 1X
- BEREK bluee Beaded Sequined Embellished Christmas Angel Sweater Women's Plus 3XL
- Derek Lam 10 Crosby Womens Midnight Hem Sweatshirt bluee Size Medium 10827226
- MAGLIONCINO DI COTONE HOLLYVOOD MILANO AZZURRO TG S
- SOMERSET BY ALICE TEMPERLEY SILK AZTEC DRESS ()
- Alice and Olivia bluee Dress
- BCBGMAXAZRIA Womens Inevitable Beauty Lace Trim Gown bluee Size 10 10322185
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...