Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Season:||Fall Sprint Winter||Brand:|
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- FELPA CON CAPPUCCIO women GUARDIANS CAFE SERIE TV GEEK FUNNY TV SERIES FILM NEMI
- ProSphere Women's College of Southern Nevada Ombre Fullzip Hoodie (Apparel)
- Pam & Gela Cropped Hoodie With Embroidered Stars, Off White, Size L
- Occident Runway Women's Yellow Buttons Blouse Shirt falbala Skirt Dress Set 2pcs
- Ann Taylor Loft Sweater Medium
- Storybook Knits Floral & Dragonflies Cardigan Sweater Small NEAR MINT
- CARDIGAN women LUISA CERANO 100% PURA LANA VERGINE TG.48 ART.5906
- 100% authentic Alexander McQueen long cardigan with double buttons
- (NWOT ANTHROPOLOGIE MOULINETTE SOEURS ASHBURY DRESS sz 12)
- Alexis Womens Marianna Dress Size Large White Long Sleeve 675 10750574
- Bebe summer maxi dress size Large BWT
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...