Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Angeleye London Sycamore Dandelion Print Midi Dress Navy Size 14 Bnwt
- BNWT ZARA BURGUNDY FLOWING BUTTON-UP DRESS ORG 120
- Speedo Power Flex Junior Size bluee Grey One Piece Swim Bathing Suit Sz 30 NWWT
- Elegant White Womens Caftan White Dubai gold Embroidery SMALLER Caftan Dress
- Eliza J Lace Bodice Stretch Satin Sheath Dress 6
- Hell Bunny Cherry Pop 50'S Dress
- LADIES 'PINK SODA' BRAND NEW CREAM MULTI BEADED DRESS. SIZE 6. LABEL ATTACHED.
- Mercibeaucoup, Dresses 628455 Grey 1
- NEW TORY BURCH Purple bluee Print Silk Jersey Dominique Dress
- NWT 248 Lilly Pulitzer Kade Strapless White Pique gold Lace Dress 10
- Seductive Gorgeous Smoothing Burlesque Style Outfit Dita Burlesque Dress
- Smashed Lemon Kleid bluee Fütterung V Ausschnitt 19122
- REPLAY Women's Distressed Denim Sleeveless Vest, Very rare
- Columbia Flash Forward Floral Print Windbreaker
- Topshop wool biker coat with faux fur collar SIZE RRP NEW
- Columbia Women's Voodoo Falls 590 Turbodown Vest - Choose SZ color
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...