Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Pre-owned: An item that has been used or worn previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and ... Read moreabout the condition
Does not apply
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Women Lapel Loose Wool Blend Belt Trench Outwear Oversize Casual Overcoat B622
- FRENCH CONNECTION Size 0 Denim Dress Pleated 2 Button Up Closed Collar Epaulets
- Joie Soft Small Green Ivory Marled Knit Sweater Tank Dress Beach Boho Cover Up
- Karen Millen Grey Studded Wool Knit Dress KM 1
- Tyler Boe Multi bluee Heron Pattern Silk Melanie Dress Apparel L New
- NEW Antik Batik Tony Maxi Dress Size Large 42
- NWT Lilly Pulitzer Lorna Resort Navy Dress Large
- Panoply 14743 Midnight bluee Stunning Pageant Prom Gala Gown Dress sz 8
- St. John Evening Red Knit Front Wrap Dress Vintage Long Sleeve Size 12
- Joseph Ribkoff Red Cover Up Style 173283 Kimono Cape Wrap Shawl Poncho NWT 126
- Salomon con Cappuccio women GIUBBOTTO MISURA S
- CASHMERE AND SILK CAPE STOLE WITH FAUX FUR DETACHABLE COLLAR BNWT RRP
- Jean-Paul GAULTIER Jacquard knit vest Size 40(K-50774)
- WOMEN LUXURIOUS NATURAL RANCH FEMALE MINK FUR COAT Sz. 8 MINT
- LADIES SWEATSHIRT,JUMPER,TOP WITH AN EMBROIDERED SWEETPEAS FLOWER DESIGN purpleC
- Gant BO-1403_406605_93 sweater Dames - kleur Grijs BE
- Gloria Sachs Spring Navy Ensemble 8
- NWT Cristina Gavioli Collection Drape Cardigan Sweater Womens S Open Front
- Viottis Women's Open-front Knitted Long Cardigan Sweater Vest Outwear Coat
- JOURNAL STANDARD relume Sweaters 473709 bluee F
- 388 NEW ANTHROPOLOGIE Delauney Ombre Cardigan by Cynthia Vincent sz. M
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...