Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- 1 By O'2nd Capa Knit Sweatshirt
- WOMAN'S LIZ CLAIBORNE WOMAN BLAZER SIZE 16W NEW WITH TAGS
- AMINA RUBINACCI Napoli womens knitted sweater
- MILLY OF NEW YORK Multi colord Striped Cardigan Sweater Size Large
- Slazenger Womens Ladies Alley Hooded Sweater (PF1761)
- Inc International Concepts Women's Lace-Trim Sweater (Washed White, X-Large)
- MARGARET HOWELL CASHMERE AND COTTON SLEEVELESS ‘DIAMOND JUMPER SIZE 14
- 2019 Occident Runway graceful irregular water soluble flower women party dress Y
- Adrianna Papell Embellished Knit Crepe Gown, Size 8
- BCBGmaxazaria Womens Size XS Amarel Sequins Maxi dress Party Wedding Formal
- NWT Profile Swimsuit Tankini Bikini 2pc set Sz 10 Fly away Top Multi Skirt
- Diane von Furstenberg DVF Clara Silk Jersey Wavy Stripe Tunic Dress SZ 8
- Escada Womens Silk Gown, 36, Purple
- Ilusion Junior Morgan & Co Dress
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...