Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Allison Parris bluesh Pink Women's Size 2 Pleated Eyelet A-Line Dress 335-
- BNWT Coast Dress Size 14
- NWT GOTTEX PROFILE Party Time HALTER Swimskirt 2pc BATHING SUIT Swimsuit SET- 8
- ECCOCI WOMENS 6 MULTICOLOR SLEEVELESS MAGGIE SUMMER BOLD GEOMETRIC DRESS NWT
- Green J Crew Dress, size 8
- H&M White & Red Dress
- Komarov Leopard Print Charmeuse Dress Size S Small
- MARC NEW YORK Smokey Flower Printed Scuba Bodycon Sheath Dress Size 10
- NEW Lilly Pulitzer HOLLIE TUNIC DRESS in Multi Mermaids Cove, XXS, 148
- NWT Max Studio dress, size M
- SeeByChloe great print dress pre a w 2014 15
- Soft Joie Size XS Wilcox Jersey Ruched Long Maxi Dress 168
- GILI Cropped Windbreaker Hood Pouch Rio Red 10 NEW A290835
- Helly Hansen à Capuche Femme Veste size XL 52
- Sexy Woman Dames bovenkleding Grijs Acryl Wol Polyester Andere vezels 107216 NL
- Arcteryx Teal bluee Windbreaker Base Layer Full Zip Women's Size Large
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...