Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Victoria’s Secret PINK Graphic Slouchy Full Zip Hoodie NWT VS PINK
- Womens Hertling for Nordstrom Purple Wool Hand Tailored Skirt Suit 12
- Connemara Ireland Green Cable Knit Shawl Merino Wool Cardigan Sweater Wrap OS
- Eileen Fisher Womens PL open Front Long Sleeve Cardigan Sweater
- Prana Lucia sweater XL, NWT
- J&M DAVIDSON Sweaters 685280 Pink
- JOURNAL STANDARD Sweaters 114350 Brown F
- 445 Authentic Rare DRESS THE POPULATION Women's Sequined-Crochet Midi Dress
- Alice + Olivia Turqouise Tunic Dress NWT 60, ORIG price 298
- Beaded Sweet 16 Prom Dress Ball Gown Quinceanera Dress Party Formal Evening Gown
- Fantasie Mahe fs6206 con con aro completo Bikini Copa Multi ( mui ) 30dd
- Diane von Furstenberg bluee Women Medium M Floral Tie-Waist Dress Silk 428-
- Flores & Flores Leopard Silk Dress Size 8
- J.Crew Factory Off White Navy Lace Trim Tweed Career Work Sheath Dress Size 8
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...