Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
|Condition:||Pre-owned : |
An item that has been used or worn previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections.See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
|Knit Style:||Medium to Heavy||Features:||Ties at Neck, Chunky Knit, Hooded|
|Sub-Style:||Jacket||Sleeve Length:||Long Sleeve|
|Material:||Cotton Cashmere||Size (Women's):||XL|
|Pattern:||Cable Knit||Size Type:||Regular|
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Beautiful Vintage Paisley Dress Size Small
- Freya RESORT as3770 WP Con Aro, Acolchado Corazón Top Bikini red (red) 28d
- Diane von Fustenberg epana dress
- FRENCH CONNECTION dress Size 4 NEW
- Johnny Was XS Embroidered Silk Lined Dress
- KAREN MILLEN CREAM & FLORAL SILK RARE DRESS 16 BNWT
- NEW Anthropologie 468 Milana Silk DressBy ShoshannaSize Small
- NEW Camilla and Marc Evans Dress Lace + denim white US 4 XS AUS 8
- NWT LILLY PULITZER PANSY PURPLE BOAT PARTY STRIPE KALEY DRESS MEDIUM
- PARASOL YELLOW LACE TRIM BUTTON RETRO 50' 60' VINTAGE LOOK PLEATED DRESS NEW
- Ellen Tracy Women's Satin Sweatshirt Rib Trim - Choose SZ color
- Vintage Embroidery Cloak Long Hooded Outwear Coats Womens Lolita Overcoat Warm
- STELLA McCARTNEY Dresses 262721 Grey 36
- BCBGeneration NWT Wool Pleather-Trimmed Double-Breasted Pea Coat Small Rtl 220
- Womens New North Face Flight Better Than Naked Running Shorts Small Fiery Coral
- Polo Ralph Lauren Double-Breasted Blazer in Dusty Tan Women's Size Large 298
- RFU England Rugby Women's Full Zip Hoodie Sweatshirts 2017, Size 10 (32 34 )
- % 100 Authentic Women Swallow PRINT Sweatshirt M C Q
- Cache Wool blend Zipper Leopard Metallic L.sleeve Brown Blazer 6
- Louis Feraud bluee Skirt Suit Size M 42 France Vintage Mint Condition
- Roxy Woman Warm Heart Hooded Poncho Sweater Sz Medium
- Green label relaxing Sweaters 754622 Grey
- Brooks Bredhers Shimmer Boucle Sweater Sz M NWT
- Chloe Sweaters 373989 Brown XS
- 3.1 Phillip Lim Dresses 562309 Green XS
- Anthropologie Moulinette Soeurs Aniko Lace orange Dress Size Small NWOT
- Boss Hugo Boss Dareika Geometric Sheath Dress M 10
- Carven Textured Sleeveless Dress Robe Gauffre - Womens US 6 - black - NWT
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...