Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Vince Yellow 100% Cashmere sequin DRESS CARDIGAN SWEATER TOP M
- 2 size 8 coral junior bridesmaid dresses and 2 royal bluee bridesmaid dresses
- AMUR Pink Women's Size 4 Gown Wrap-Front Striped Gathered Dress 798-
- BNWT Silk & Sawdust Size S Ladies Purple & Dark bluee Dress RRP
- Trina Turk Swimsuit Size 8
- Elegant Long Sleeve Formal Prom Ball Party Wedding Gown Lace Quinceanera Dresses
- Fighting Eel Dress Kenzie in Navy size Small
- J. Crew Army Green Button Front Shirt Dress Size 16
- Koh Koh Women's Plus Size gold Waist Belt Classic Gown
- MARA HOFFMAN Draped Side Cover-up Mini Dress 94620 256 NEW
- New JS Collections Pink Soutache Lace Midi Dress Size 6
- NWT Modcloth Wendy Bird Wedding Dress White Size 6
- Piccione.Piccione jurk Dames veelkleurig Mouwloos Lente-Zomer cod. 102376 NL
- Sundance Catalog NWT 10 White Eyelet Lace Dress Lined 100% Cotton
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...