Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- RALPH LAUREN Women’s Shawl Collar Southwestern Cardigan Sweater Coat Size Medium
- blueGIRL OF blueMARINE Zebras Stretchy Twin Set I38 S
- As By Df Floral Silk Mini Dress
- Badgley Mischka bluee Sequin Ruched Women's Size 20 Plus Sheath Dress 395-
- Chloe Red Wool & Silk Zip Up Dress SZ 36
- D. Exterior Navy bluee Green Slip Cotton Open Knit Sleeveless Dress Size Medium
- FENDI BOUCLEACUTE DRESS DARK blueE BRAND NEW WITH TAGS SIZE 8 RETAILS FOR 925
- J Crew women’s Tulle Pleated Dress InPale bluesh Pink Sz 4 NWT
- Lee Mathews Linen Dress Size 1 8AU
- Maxstudio dress Leon Max Silk Beaded Shift Brown Size XS MyAFC
- New Stylish Pink Textural Florals Bride Wedding Dress Sweet Bubble Skirt Gown@ay
- NWT Mandalay 2-Piece Evening Gown Pink pink Dress Floral Lace Gems Top 6 Skirt 4
- Set Women Dress 52120 Grey Silk Viscose Lace Belt Sheath Dress 38 Np 229
- Spell & the gypsy collective Designs Siren Song Mermaid Mini Dress Sz. XS BNWT
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...