Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Yohji Yamamoto Knit Dark Grey Size 3
- NEW Calypso St. Barth Cashmere Poncho cape Caftan pink bluee Sweater Haze S M L
- Anthropologie Tabitha quilted floral dress size 6
- C MEO Collective 'Life Is Real' Off the Shoulder Dress
- Christy Dawn Azalea Dress (M) Sold Out
- Darling S-XL RRP 65 Dusky bluee Gabriella Dress Lace Shoulders Waist
- Equipment NWT M Tegan Shirt Dress Silk Sleeveless Midi Tie-Waist Belted Pink New
- Hugo BOSS Womens Size 10 bluee Sleeveless work Lining Dress
- La Femme Ruched Bodice Gown, Size 6
- MANUEL Collection Cashmere And Silk Crocheted Dress Indigo bluee Sz M
- New Jovani Pink Embellished Lace Gown Prom Evening Dress Sz 00 NWT
- NWT Ulla Johnson Ariane Stripe Cotton Pink Maxi Dress Size 6
- Pendleton Women's Tala Embroidered Cotton Shift Dress- TJ175-69570 Size XL-LARGE
- STUNNING LURE Dresses 934865 Beige S
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...