Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Victoria's Secret PINK Sweatshirt SIZE LARGE
- NEW Lane Bryant Blazer Sz 14 Navy Pin Striped Tailored Stretch 1 Button MSRP 89
- Cabi 3165 Napa Vest Long Cap Sleeve Open Front Cardigan Sweater Women Sz S P4
- Susan Graver Crochet Cardigan Knit Tank Set White XS NEW A303330
- O'Neill Jersey Lw Easy Crew Sudadera black Liso
- SILK and WOOL MaxMara Weekend long cardigan Size L
- Theory Sweaters 752937 BeigeｘMulticolor 36
- 1920's Flapper Dress Great Gatsby Sequin Charleston Fancy Fringe Party Dress
- Alex Evenings NEW bluee Floral Lace Mesh Women's 16P Petite Gown Dress 199
- Bcbg Max Azria Ivory Sleeveless Lace 100% Silk Midi Dress, Sz 4 Small S
- Zando Women's One Piece Swimdress Tummy Control Swim Dress Swimwear Swimming XL
- Diane Von Furstenberg python red daze savanna faux wrap dress 6 NWT
- EUROPEAN SUMMER WORK DRESS STRETCH BODYCON KNEE LENGTH PRINTED SLEEVELESS S
- Innocent World bluee x White Striped A Line Onepiece Country Lolita Dress Japan
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...