Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Size (Women's):||8||Size Type:||Regular|
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Vintage Muller New York Furrier Hand Made Fur coat Long Unknown Animal Sz Large
- Weird Fish Cribbins Dip Dyed Full Hoodie Baked Apple XL
- Emily Navy bluee Womens 8 Pantsuit gold Buttons Classic NEW 200
- Vtg 1992 I.B.DIFFUSION Womens Silk Angora Lambswool Gems Beads Long Sweater M
- New JCREW Cropped lightweight cardigan sweater Pink Sz XS H8594
- Vintage United colors of Benetton Women's bluee Sweater Top Size Medium
- APT 9 WOMENS PURPLE 100% CASHMERE SWEATER XL 1X 160 NWT
- Magaschoni- Leopard Print Silk Cardigan Sz L
- 345 ADRIANNA PAPELL WOMEN'S PINK SEQUIN LACE EMBROIDERED MERMAID GOWN SIZE 4
- AFTER SIX MAROON SHEER AND SATIN LONG BRIDESMAID FORMAL DRESS GOWN SKIRT 8 M NWT
- Betsey Johnson Tie Dye Jersey Skull Tailfeather Dress Lycra Peplum Bustle
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...