Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- 12 Tadashi Shoji Lace off-the-shoulder gown NWT
- ALYCE PARIS PROMDRESSBALLGOWNROYAL MULTINWTMUST SELLSTUNNINGSIZE 18
- BNWT Jigsaw Medium Red Purple Sequin Jumper Dress (12)
- BILLABONG BATHING SUIT SWIM SUIT BIKINI LOGO SZ M L
- Eileen Fisher Moon Grey Organic Cotton Hemp Striped Shift Dress L New
- GUESS Ava April Showers Dress NWT Sz 8 Beautiful Print colors Bodycon Stretch
- Isabelle Tapework Dress by Phase Eight size 12
- Lela pink Beige Sleeveless pink Water Scent Dress Size 10 1695 10143065
- Marineblue bluemenmuster Bardot Hals Bleistiftkleid
- NEW J.CREW EYELET CAFTAN EMBROIDERED BEACH COVER-UP MAXI DRESS WHITE SZ XS G6495
- NWT US 228 AU 304 JILL STUART Satin Party Dress w Removable Straps Sz AU8 S US4
- PLAIN PEOPLE Dresses 317373 WhiteｘMulticolor 2
- S-5XL Women Vintage Buttons Loose Maxi Coat
- St John Evening Santana Knit Dress 12P 1200.00
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...