Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
|Condition:||New without tags : |
A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) that is not in original packaging or may be missing original packaging materials (such as the original box or bag). The original tags may not be attached.See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
|Seller Notes:||“BRAND NEW”|
|Size (Women's):||12||Season:||All Seasons|
|Style:||Ball Gown, Empire Waist, Maxi, Stretch, Bodycon, Wiggle/Pencil||Garment Type:||Dresses|
|Material:||Polyester||Design Features:||Beaded, Stretch, Textured, Zipper|
|Dress Length:||Long||Look:||Goddess, Lace, Wedding Guest, Bodycon|
|Sleeve Style:||3/4 Sleeve||Sleeve Length:||3/4 Sleeve|
Does not apply
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- 2018 New Autumn Winter National Wind Embroidery Flower Cardigan Womens Coat @574
- Cartonnier Anthro Size 0 Mod Career Knee Length Olive Green Trench Coat Skirt
- INC International Concepts Women's Dress Size Large Unique Flower Design
- Lauren Ralph Lauren 2 Salmon Pink Stretch Surplice Draped Ruched Sheath Dress
- Mikapink Women's Megan Trim Modest Dress (Sage, X-Large)
- New with tag 178 BCBG Max Azria Lala Lace B4028 Dress Sz Xs
- NWT 628 Tadashi Shoji Congreenible Cap Sleeve Gown 4
- Ralph Lauren Women's Cold Shoulder Jersey A-Line Dress
- Tiana B Women's Sleeveles A-line Dress - Choose SZ color
- Joules Lauriston Tweed Gilet Size 10
- VANESSA BRUNO laine OVERSIZE MANTEAU COAT 40 42 EFFET FOURRURE + POCHE
- MONCLER WOMEN VEST (0 SIZE) DOWN PUFFER NEW ULTRALIGHT LUXURY 790 AUTHENTIC
- Woman's Ranch Mink Fur Section Coat
- NWT VICTORIA'S SECRET PINK GRAPHIC ZIP UP HOODIE RARE LARGE AA24
- Dana Buchman orange Silk Cropped Blazer, Size 2
- MONSOON GREY WOOL TWEED SKIRT SUIT SIZE UK12 10 US8 6 WOMENS LEAD REIN
- LuLaRoe Small Sarah Cardigan Snow Leopard Animal Print UNICORN
- NWT Madewell Cream Cardigan Small
- Lauren Ralph Lauren Womens Cap-Sleeve Sweater (Hyacinth, X-Large)
- CUT25 BY YIGAL AZROUEL NEW PRINTED SILK SWEATSHIRT TOP SMALL NWT 325
- 338 NWT LAVENDER LA FEMME PROM PAGEANT FORMAL DRESS GOWN 19967 SIZE 2
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...