Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- 350 BETSY & ADAM WOMENS blueE BROOCH GLITTER TEXTURED FIT & FLARE DRESS SIZE 8
- Agnes & Dora Earhart Dress
- Bebe short sleeve dress size small
- Fantasie Boracay FS5974 Wp Multi ( Mui) 38D
- DKNY Women's Ruched Sheath Dress (8, Tourmaline)
- French Connection Women's Frith Sheen Dress bluee (Utility bluee Multi )
- Ivanka Trump Womens Matte Jersey Lace Bell Sleeve Dress, Berry, XL
- Light Pink Heavy Embroidery Malai Satin Fabric Bridal Designer Lehenga With Brid
- Manoush dress lace pink ivory
- NEW J CREW Collection Striped Cold-Shoulder Silk Dress True bluee Sz 2 G6263 188
- NWT Tory Burch sz Small Sawyer dress silk jersey khaki snake print
- SELF PORTRAIT Navy bluee White Wave Stripe Lace Frill Off Shoulder Mini 2US 6UK
- New Vogue OL Womens Synthetic Leather Empire Waist Keen Length 3 4 Sleeve Dress
- Sophie Theallet Multi colord Wool Anything Goes Dress 1695 Size 2 10083335
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...