Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Style:||Sheath Dress, Shift Dress||Size Type:||Regular|
|Occasion:||Any Occasion||Dress Length:||Short|
|Design Features:||Cap Sleeve||Color:|
|Sleeve Length:||Short Sleeve||UPC:|
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Real fox fur and leather coat waistcoat
- ProSphere Women's Ball State University Heather Fullzip Hoodie (BSU)
- 2014 AW A Bathing Ape x Peanuts Snoopy Charlie Brown Shark yellow - women's XXS
- ST. JOHN Collection Mauve Santana Knit Two Piece Pant Suit Size 12 EUC
- Knitted by Bass Navy Short Sleeve Button Sweater Cotton Sailboats Small NWT
- Bloomingdale's Sutton Studio Cashmere Sweater Dark Brown Open Front Cardigan S
- TORY BURCH SZ M BROWN LT WEIGHT WOOL SWEATER W REMOVABLE COLLAR & CUFFS MINT
- Tricot COMME des GARCONS Cardigan Short Sleeve Top Linen Polyester Women's Japan
- 200 Cameo Multicolor Print Dress XS 2
- Adrianna Papell Teal Lace Sheath Dress Sz 6 178
- BCBG MAXAZRIA Hannelli Leopard-Jacquard Dress NWT Size 0
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...