Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- NWT Krizia Women's Ivory Acetate Blend Wrap Blouse Top Sz 12 44 Made in
- RALPH LAUREN WOMENS SET of SHORT size 12 TOP BLOUSE sz M RED FLORAL 100% LINEN
- RALPH LAUREN Women's Chunky Sweater Large L 149 NWT
- COOP Barneys New York Green Cashmere Silk Cardigan Sweater size Large
- ZUCCa Sweaters 527533 GreyｘMulticolor M
- 1X NWT EILEEN FISHER PASSIONFLOWER FINE MERINO JERSEY OVAL CARDIGAN
- 53084 auth DIANE VON FURSTENBERG white LACE Short Sleeve Sheath Dress M DVF
- Adrianna Papell NEW Pink Womens Size 2P Petite Tiered Sheath Dress 259- 905
- BCBGeneration Women's Lace up Dress
- Freya Pip as3749 WP Coral (color) 30g
- COMPAGNA Women's Geometric Print Dress
- Europe Women Elegant Full Lengh Dress Floral Print Bowtie Shirt Dress High Waist
- HERMES Dresses 077092 blueeｘWhite 34
- La Vie Royal Queen Collection-1407. color--bluesh--Size 10-MOB
- Marchesa Beaded One Shoulder Mini Dress SZ 8
- NEW David’s Bridal One-Shoulder Mesh Dress with Lace Inset- size 6, color wine
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...